Complaint Review: Michael Harrison, ESQ

• Updated: Thu, May 16, 2013

• Reported By: Michael Harrison — new york New York
Michael Harrison, ESQ
3155 Route 10 East Suite 112, Denville, NJ 07834 Denville, New Jersey USA

Warning: Michael Harrison, ESQ Law Office Collections Company Michael Harrison,ESQ ,Law Office,Law Firm Collections,(973) 989-4227 Denville New Jersey

Long story short a bill for $260.00 accrued and I found out of this 12 months after service & bill was place with this Michael Harrison Esq. fraud!! I have pain the Harrison office over 200 dollars. I am a Veteran and also work grueling hours to pay my bills, Rent, Car insurance, cable, Books... you get the idea.

These payments I have made to this Michael Harrison office located in Denville NJ, were not easy to keep up with but I kept up my obligation religiously! I worked out a easy pay arrangement one that I have kept up with at all times. It took months of arguing with them, the hens in the office are so rude and unprofessional and not very bright! But they all took schooling in beng sharks and will rip you apart. After months of nudging them, so my credit would not be damaged and effect furthering my education, I had them to agree to arrangement. Month after month year after year sending Michael Harrison (Denville NJ) payments.

I found out that they did not submit the payment to the debtor. They pocketed the monies. Michael Harrison . You are a crook, with an ESQ after your name. I hope you find it easy to sleep at night.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Harrison-ESQ/Denville-New-Jersey-07834/Warning-Michael-Harrison-ESQ-Law-Office-Collections-Company-Michael-HarrisonESQ-Law-O-1051444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Harrison, ESQ