Complaint Review: Michael Hawkins Dorsey Law Associates

• Updated: Tue, July 29, 2014

• Reported By: Paul — Cove City North Carolina
Michael Hawkins Dorsey Law Associates
jacksonville FLA, Florida USA

Michael Hawkins Dorsey Law Associates Michael Hawkins I was contacted about a law suit filed against me and my wife $11,958.00 jacksonville  Florida

this company is claiming that their client American cash Advance is filing a class action suit agains me and my family for the sum of $11,958.00 and they treating to call my employer and ask the Government to put my SSN on hold and I would be imprisoned and fined.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2014 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Hawkins-Dorsey-Law-Associates/jacksonville-FLA-Florida/Michael-Hawkins-Dorsey-Law-Associates-Michael-Hawkins-I-was-contacted-about-a-law-suit-fi-1165788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Hawkins Dorsey Law Associates