Complaint Review: Michael Hepworth

• Updated: Thu, March 01, 2012

• Reported By: Mike — LA California United States of America
Michael Hepworth
400 continental blvd 6th flr El segundo, California United States of America

Michael Hepworth Preferred tax relief, Prefferedtax relief has changed it's name to All in One Tax new owner is Michael Hepworth El segundo , California

*Author of original report: Michael Hepworth is a complete lier with a very dark past!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Universal Tax Relief False Claim Rebuttal

Many people have been alerted recently that preferred tax relief has closed, this is not true only the clients that paid in full are being told this!

Preferred tax relief is now called All In One tax and operates out of

400 Continental blvd 6th flr
 El Segundo CA 90246
The new owner is Michael Hepworth
his direct number is 310 426-2357

All refunds and better business bureau reports, DA filings should be directed at Michael Hepworth
i know first hand that he is a greedy unscrupulous unethical business man he worked for me as an Enrolled Agent Mr Hepworth disappeared with no forwarding address  or phone number, abandoned all my clients and disposed of there files that he had been assigned to him and paid for.This caused an avalanche of BBB Complaints DA complaints and has forced me into poverty! I recently found out he had acquired Preferred tax relief and changed the name to All In One Tax this monster needs to be stopped!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2011 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Hepworth/El-segundo-California-90246/Michael-Hepworth-Preferred-tax-relief-Prefferedtax-relief-has-changed-its-name-to-All-in-749057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Hepworth

Michael Hepworth is a complete lier with a very dark past!

AUTHOR: mike - ()

My name is Michael Deeming I just came across Michael Hepworth's rebutal. His rebutal is an outright lie! However since this little troll has decided to defamate my name with his slanders comments, I feel this is the perfect forum to bring up the gods honest truth about this man.everything I am about to say, I will be more then happy to submit to a lie detector test! First of in 2010 Mr Hepworth and myself attended the Los Angeles Athletic clubs chamber of commerce mixer.That night while having a cocktail at the bar Mr Heworth told me he needed to get something of his chest,Mr Hepworth told me in these exact words that when he was back in England he and his friends gang raped a young woman that they had came across walking home from school,

I was shocked to hear this story and honestly it made me sick to my stomach.The reason I am telling this to you is to give you an insight to Mr Hepworths mental stability and his character or lack of, Hepworth worked for me and in fact I did go out of business.The reason I went out of business was because while working for myself Hepworth was working for Alert Tax services also located in El Segundo CA.One thing I will mention is that Hwmepworth opened his business weeks prior to my closing.He also was fired by Alert Tax services and removed from there offices by the LA county Sheriffs while still working for me.

The way I found this out was Mr Heworth had stopped working on the clients that I had paid him for in advance When Hepworth was removed by police. prior to this apparently Heworth had not been answering his voicemail for months, while collecting pay for work he never even started.The day that he was removed from Alert by the police, Alert tax services started answering his phone and explained that he was no longer there and that he was removed by the Sheriffs this incident opened up a flood gate of angry clients demanding refunds and rightfully so.Hepworth single handedly destroyed my business and reputation!

The way I learned of his new business was my girlfriend at the time called me informing me that Hepworth had sent her a letter soliciting her tax business! This made it very clear that Hepworth had planned all of this in advance! Not only was he stealing from myself evidently he was trying to do the same to Alert Tax! I will add one thing I have not been banned from the tax industry what so ever and this evil little man caused me to lose everything I owned and caused me to become homeless for over a year! everything I have stated is the truth and while employed by myself was treated and paid very well. He is an evil con artist! He has no loyalty nor morality! Beware he is not someone you would want to associate yourself with.Michael feel free to try to lie your way out of this!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Universal Tax Relief False Claim Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Mivhael Hepworth - (United States of America)

This slanderous report was written by Michael Deeming, the owner of Universal Tax Relief in Los Angeles, CA. It is true that I worked for Universal Tax relief for 18 months as an enrolled agent. However, it became increasingly apparent to me that Michael Deeming was using the funds from the business to fund his personal lavish lifestyle. All In One Tax had no
affiliation whatsoever with Preferred Tax Relief until June 2011, a month after the company had closed its doors, leaving over 3,000 clients in the lurch. We were asked by 2 former employees if we could help some of these clients as they
felt bad about the situation. 7 months on, we have resolved the tax problems of over 150 of Preferred Tax Reliefs former clients; and Universal Tax Relief is now out of business.  I am sorry that Michael Deeming felt it necessary to write this scurrilous complaint. And he is now vanished for good from the tax relief world. Any former clients of Universal Tax Relief are encouraged to contact me if they have been ripped off by that company at (((ROR redacted)))