Complaint Review: Michael Hilton Kent

• Updated: Fri, July 20, 2012

• Reported By: fedupandused — Georgia United States of America
Michael Hilton Kent
1239 wooded hills drive marietta, Georgia United States of America

Michael Hilton Kent Michael hilton kente Convicted FELON and ex-wife stealing and dealing hgh marietta Georgia

I was contacted by the ex-wife of Michael hilton Kent about the possibility of bonding him out of jail. I had only met the man once. She called the cops on him and had him removed from the premises. He was pulled over and resisted arrest. From the picture he put up a good fight. I put up a 3000.00 bond and got him out. I agreed he could stay at my house while he got on his feet. Within a few weeks he was stealing money, alcohol and food. He was trying to sell Hgh from my home as well. His Ex-wife Paula Molarnari has been injecting hgh according to Michael Kent. I told him he had to leave and he became very irate. He took a bunch of stuff from my house including knives money and clothes. He is on PAROLE and PROBATION at the same time for check fraud, breaking and entering and obstruction of a police officer. He is a scumbag that used me and now is out to hurt me. Why would you screw over someone that helps you..GOOGLE Michael Hilton Kent and see the truth. court documents prove what the truth is..and I'm a victim by the KENT's.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2012 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Hilton-Kent/marietta-Georgia-30062/Michael-Hilton-Kent-Michael-hilton-kente-Convicted-FELON-and-ex-wife-stealing-and-dealing-914894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Hilton Kent