Complaint Review: Michael J. Scott - Capitol One

• Updated: Tue, February 21, 2012

• Reported By: Defender — Livingston Texas United States of America
Michael J. Scott - Capitol One
P.O. Box 115220 Carrollton, Texas United States of America

Michael J. Scott - Capitol One Scum Bag Attorney goes down.. I don't bark, I bite and I tore him up... he comitted perjury Carrollton, Texas

Michael J. Scott brought suit aginst me in Polk County Texas, using orchestrated documents, wrong, dates, fabricated signatures and more. It took his Attorney about 15 minutes to lay out his case fort eh Judge. It took me 30 seconds to ask the Judge to dismiss the case on the grounds of perjury and fraud, showed proof and I was awarded a WIN! The Attorney was told to get his facts straight before filing. As I left I heard them laughing and the Judge saying to the Attorney, "He got you on that one". The Judge laughed and said, "Have a nice day Mr. Mays". When the Judge asked the attorney if he ahd anyhting else to say, he says, "No your honor, I don't know what to say"... I tried tog e tehm to back off, they didn't and if you need help with your case let me know. I don't bark in a dog fight, I bite!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2012 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-J-Scott-Capitol-One/Carrollton-Texas-75011/Michael-J-Scott-Capitol-One-Scum-Bag-Attorney-goes-down-I-dont-bark-I-bite-and-I-t-842518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael J. Scott - Capitol One