Complaint Review: Michael Jaccarino Technologies

• Updated: Sat, December 21, 2013

• Reported By: Tony Randall — Boston Massachusetts
Michael Jaccarino Technologies
Boston, Massachusetts USA

Michael Jaccarino Technologies Mike Jaccarino Computers Installed Malware on my Laptop Boston Massachusetts

I took my Thinkpad into Michael Jaccarino's computer repair shop and when I got it back I ran a malware scan and I found a program which as NOT on my harddrive prior to my computer going in for repairs. I am 100% sure Mike put the malware virun on my computer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2013 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Jaccarino-Technologies/Boston-Massachusetts/Michael-Jaccarino-Technologies-Mike-Jaccarino-Computers-Installed-Malware-on-my-Laptop-Bo-1108890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Jaccarino Technologies