Complaint Review: Michael Joseph of Kliegerman Joseph

• Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — ny New York United States of America
Michael Joseph of Kliegerman Joseph
2 Rector Street NY, New York United States of America

Michael Joseph of Kliegerman Joseph appellate lawyer and custody and divorce lawyer who charges at leaorkst $40,000 for appeals and you have to do a lot of the work and Mr. Joseph copies other lawyers work and picks bad cases. he takes de New Y, New York

Mr. Michael Joseph did my custody appeal and I used him because he won on Bridget Marks case.  Mr. Joseph failed to get going on my appeal and had to delay things for about 6 months when I was being without my children in custody battle.  I had to do most research by myself and Mr. Joseph took his sweet time and seemed unable to focus or write anything for months.  I witnessed him copying cases from briefs of Mr. Elliot Shinberg and I would have left this firm if I had not paid a non refundable huge legal fee of more than $40,000 for him to do the appeal.  He charged about $15,000 just for the printing costs.  I do not recommend this lawyer for divorce/custody or appeals.  I did not find this lawyer effective and felt that he ruined my chances to win my appeal.  His partner is a nice guy and seems like a competent lawyer and both lawyers are nice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Joseph-of-Kliegerman-Joseph/NY-New-York-10006/Michael-Joseph-of-Kliegerman-Joseph-appellate-lawyer-and-custody-and-divorce-lawyer-who-c-1011123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Joseph of Kliegerman Joseph