Complaint Review: Michael Kimble, Phil Grove

• Updated: Wed, December 26, 2012

• Reported By: rieco7 — Cave Creek Arizona United States of America
Michael Kimble, Phil Grove
4610 PRIME PARKWAY MCHENRY, Illinois United States of America

Michael Kimble, Phil Grove Fake Guarantee by Real Estate Inesting Scammers MCHENRY, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Refund

*General Comment: This Is Incorrect Information

*Author of original report: in response

*UPDATE Employee: Please Contact Us Directly

Ordered Phil Gove's "The Wealthy Finder" real estate course with money back no questions asked guarantee from agent Michael Kimble, before ordering more expensive course. Returned, delivered, and delivery confirmed November 1. Received email from Group M Marketing, service@reimarketingclub.com, November 8, acknowledging return and refund entitlement.

Have called & emailed Group M Marketing, Phil Grove and his company,Love American Homes, Michael Kimble,  many times. Acknowledge refund is due, send email saying "check is in mail" but as of today, December 13, 2012, no check has been received. Customer Service says they can not get an answer to when check is sent from Phil Grove's office in Austin TX.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Kimble-Phil-Grove/MCHENRY-Illinois-60050/Michael-Kimble-Phil-Grove-Fake-Guarantee-by-Real-Estate-Inesting-Scammers-MCHENRY-Illin-981458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Kimble, Phil Grove

Refund

AUTHOR: RussL - ()

I have tried emailing AND calling the customer support number you listed in your rebuttal for Group M marketing....nothing.  After being on hold for over 5 minutes, I was sent to voice mail.  I have been asking for my unconditional, no-questions-asked refund via email and voice mail now for over a week.

Now, I will go to my bank, provide documentation and have them charge Group M back for these products.  Not very consumer friendly at all.

#2 General Comment

This Is Incorrect Information

AUTHOR: Localized - ()

To whom it may concern:

The domain name in this report is incorrect. We are the owners of the domain name REIMarketing.com. Whoever filed this report made a mistake by putting our domain here and we are now getting emails about refunds for this company! Their correct domain name is REIMarketingClub.com. The user forgot to add the "club". You can see in the report that their email is service@reimarketingclub.com

This is damaging to our company and we would appreciate it if you could just correct the domain name. We are not affiliated in any way with Michael Kimble or Phil Grove. You can search the whois database and see they they do not own this domain.

This domain and product is owned by: Localized marketing, LLC

Please correct this major mistake immediately before it hurts our business further!

Thnak you!

in response

AUTHOR: rieco7 - (United States of America)

After 15 emails to Group M Marketing and 10+ phone calls, I called my bank ,USA Bank, explained the situation, provide documentation for my credit card charge and within 3 business days, I received a full refund.

Phil Grove  emailed me concerning  a future semainr in 2013 in my city. I will attend and explain my experience with all attendees.

Please Contact Us Directly

AUTHOR: Group M Maketing - (United States of America)

We have checked our records and we do not show any outstanding refunds in the form of a check at this time.As your post does not include your contact information, in order to help you, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-522-4626 so we can get you refunded immediately, if this hasn't been processed to date.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.