Complaint Review: Michael Kors Outlet Site

• Submitted: Wed, August 15, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 15, 2012

• Reported By: Danielle — Malden Massachusetts United States of America
Michael Kors Outlet Site

Michael Kors Outlet Site sent me a fake product and refuses to refund my money Internet

I purchased a purse from http://www.michaelkorsoutletssale.net/. I have saved the image of the purse they were advertising. The purse arrived in about a week, by mail, with Chinese on it, but it was completely different from what was advertised. I emailed customer service through the website stating that this was the wrong purse, and I wanted to return it. This began an email chain with customer service (I am currently up to 57 emails in the chain) where they told me things like it is a trick of the light and begged me to just keep the purse and sell it on my own. I dont want this purse, at this point I am certain that it is not an authentic product. They refuse to let me return the purse and refund me my money, saying that there will be a restocking fee, and why dont I just place another order with them and they will give me a discount on that. [continued below]....
..... I cant even find the purse they sent me on their website, which they claim is because its out of stock now. Its a fake, this company is a scam and I am sick to death of getting the run around from them. All I want is my money back, I have no interest in keeping this poor quality fake designer purse. To make matters worse, my credit card number was stolen via this website, and $5,000 of fraudulent charges were accrued.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Kors-Outlet-Site/internet/Michael-Kors-Outlet-Site-sent-me-a-fake-product-and-refuses-to-refund-my-money-Internet-927702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Kors Outlet Site