Complaint Review: Michael Kors Outlet

• Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: Emily C — Toronto Ontario Canada
Michael Kors Outlet

Michael Kors Outlet Scam, Fraudulent, Fake, Paypal associated, Internet

I recently went online to purchase a Michael Kors bag and came across what looked like a sale. The website uses the Michael Kors logos and trademarks and they do not list the items as "inspired by" or any of the usual red flags. They also use all the same photography as the actual Michael Kors site.

The website also uses PayPal which I was led to believe did a thorough checking to ensure fraudulent sites do not use their services. The contact name was Nathan (something, forget last name) so I was confident it wasn't from Taiwan or wherever.

When I received my confirmation email it was in another language which led me to believe the site was a fraud. I contacted them immediately and told them to return my money and not ship my order. Now they keep playing around with me. I've now sent them 8 emails stating I no longer want to item and I want my money back. They keep emailing me saying "are you sure?" but completely ignoring my request for the return of my funds.

They recently emailed and said they can only return my money for a 25% commission fee which makes absolutely no sense because they didn't even have time to take the item off the shelf before I asked to cancel my order (was literally 5 minutes after I ordered it).

Do not order from this site. If you do receive a fake bag and try to return it they will charge you a fee that equals he amount paid for the item. I am very disappointed in Paypal for allowing this site to use their trusted name and I will never use Paypal again... I can't trust them anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Kors-Outlet/internet/Michael-Kors-Outlet-Scam-Fraudulent-Fake-Paypal-associated-Internet-966907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Kors Outlet