Complaint Review: Michael Kors outlet

• Reported By: Rachael — Missoula Montana
Michael Kors outlet
Internet USA

Michael Kors outlet Not Legitimate Internet

I thought I was ordering from the Michael Kors outlet store, like Coach has outlet stores.  I didn't go over the site, from the pictures it looked legitimate.  I found a 300$ purse for $80, ordered it and sat back.  I got 3 emails, 1 welcoming me to the Michael Kors site, the 2nd about my account and then a 3rd email from a cross country pay.  Alarmed, I read an email explaining to me the amount for the purse would be more than stated on the website.  Right away I tried to contact them to cancel this order, but there was no contact information.  I looked for reviews/scam alerts, anything on this website, but there was nothing, it was to new.

They hadn't even set up FAQ or anything yet!  I called my bank right away and told them what was going on and they verified the card had been charged more, about $86.00 and it would go through.  To be safe, I canceled that card.  From what I can tell, it's the same company in China sending imposter merchandise that looks nothing like what they are advertising.  I have not yet received anything and if by chance I receive anything at all, this is what I expect.  All attempts to contact anyone from either of these emails has gone unacknowledged.  Lesson learned!  They do not sell Michael Kors at these prices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2014 06:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Kors-outlet/internet/Michael-Kors-outlet-Not-Legitimate-Internet-1165443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Kors outlet