Complaint Review: Michael Kors

• Reported By: Kayla Anne — Bartlett Illinois
Michael Kors
Internet USA

Michael Kors And bad quality! Internet

Let me start off by saying how much I love Michael Kors (er loved....).  I've spent countless money on his things (A hamilton in black, another purse in orange, a python wallet, a jetset wristlet, a tote bag, crossbody, a sweater, flip flops and tank tops).  Which is why I am so mad that i'm not getting any help from customer service.  My hamilton which i spent 400$ + on with tax and the seams on top are starting to unravel and the lock is scratched! I've had it for about 5 months, shouldn't I get it fixed for free? My other things are okay, but the clothing quaility is what brought me here because I am beyond mad.  I had a sweater I bought and wore it once, hand washed and everything and it started getting holes in it and buttons started falling off after less than a month.  I also just bought a tank top and I've had it 2 weeks and the back has 2 huge holes already. I'm beyond mad! What a waste of money.  I have 8 dollar tank tops and 15$ sweaters that have lasted a lot longer than this.  I want someone to make this right. I've spent way too much money there to not be helped out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Kors/internet/Michael-Kors-And-bad-quality-Internet-1054517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Kors