Complaint Review: Michael Kors

• Submitted: Thu, July 14, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, July 14, 2011

• Reported By: Angela — Orange New Jersey USA
Michael Kors

Michael Kors Michael Kors sells expensive clothing, made from cheap fabric. Internet

I ordered a blouse at Macy's by Michael Kors. The name of it is Red Blaze, I ordered it two years ago, but everytime I look at it I get mad because it started pilling and I'm very disappointed in the quality of the fabric.  It looked old and worn after wearing it for the first time.  When The Rayon and Spandex mix may have something to do with it, or it's just cheap fabric.

I have other clothing with a rayon, spandex mix or rayon,poly, spandex mix, and this hasn't happened. I know I can't return the blouse now, but I should've when I had the chance. A $69.50 blouse should not be worn just to go on errands to local stores.

Soon I'll be wearing it around the house to knock around in. I've gotten lounge wear from Old Navy that doesn't pill.  I never intend to buy anything else with the Michael Kors name on it.  I've contacted them, but they respond once letting you know they have gotten your email, but that's it.  They never try to remedy the situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2011 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Kors/internet/Michael-Kors-Michael-Kors-sells-expensive-clothing-made-from-cheap-fabric-Internet-753087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Kors