Complaint Review: Michael Kovaleski

1011 West White Oak St Independence, Missouri USA

Michael Kovaleski Laura Kovaleski Construction Fraud Independence Missouri

*Consumer Comment: Sorry

*Consumer Comment: Conned on the same day

I paid Michael Kovaleski and his wife $950 on Feb 12, 2014 to remodel my home. He explained this was half. The cost for materials and I could pay the other half when the work was complete. He never returned to complete Any work. Took the money and ran.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Kovaleski/Independence-Missouri-65201/Michael-Kovaleski-Laura-Kovaleski-Construction-Fraud-Independence-Missouri-1123600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Kovaleski

Sorry

AUTHOR: Darren - ()

I am so sorry to hear that you too have fallen victim to this loser.  My wife and I fell for his nonsense last summer for some boat repairs.  I really had thought and even hoped that he was still in jail.  The guy is just a straight up con, and has absolutely no concern for anyone or anything other than himself.  I don't know if you saw it, but he was even featured on a couple of news stories last July.  The last time I looked he was on probation and I have to believe that ripping off the general public has to in some way violate his probation.  I am willing to do whatever i  can do to help ensure that this guy doesn't get to keep ripping us all off.

Darren

Conned on the same day

AUTHOR: Mike Thompson - ()

My girlfriend saw a flyer posted for handyman and remodeling. She contacted the number and spoke with a Laura. Laura said her husband would be over to check out the work. He arrived and looked over the work. Gutters cleaned, faucet replaced, garage door fixed, and some repairs to inside hand rail. He collected $650.00 cash and started working. After 15 minutes he said he needed to go to the hardware store. He left and never returned.

My wife and I have been calling like crazy. Once he answered and said he had to go to 3 different stores and was in route. We have never seen him again. Once we spoke to his wife Laura she said he was out "working". I looked him up on case net and he has a record three pages long. Michael Kovaleski ripped us off $650 for 15 minutes of work. He didn't even give us the correct name. He said it was Mike Kovo, it's not! It's Michael and Laura Kovaleski.

formal