Complaint Review: Michael Martin and Associates Law firm

• Updated: Mon, May 23, 2011

• Reported By: Robert — Dunbar West Virginia United States of America
Michael Martin and Associates Law firm
300 Summers Street Charleston, West Virginia United States of America

Michael Martin and Associates Law firm Would not contact me about case, gave false information, caught in several lies, caused me to not even collect on medical expences Charleston, West Virginia

I hired Michael Martin in November 2009, I was hit by another driver. The accident was thier falt. I had to contact Lawyers office several time to try find out status of case, I always got same reply that the were waiting for reports from Doctor. After a while 15 months later I decided to check with Doctor and find out why the report has not been sent, Doctors office had never heard from Lawyer.

I called back to Lawyer and they said sorry and that they would take care of it. They never did. I have fired Michael Martin and now they will not give me the paper work that I gave them. Also the insurance company that was responcable had never been in contact with Michael Martin, I have 7,500 dollars in medical bills that I have to pay because of Michael Martin. I repeat that the other driver was at fault and the insurance company agreed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2011 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Martin-and-Associates-Law-firm/Charleston-West-Virginia-25301/Michael-Martin-and-Associates-Law-firm-Would-not-contact-me-about-case-gave-false-inform-732266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Martin and Associates Law firm