Complaint Review: Michael Mike Nehra vintageking.com owner

• Updated: Fri, May 30, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous user — Other
Michael Mike Nehra vintageking.com owner
Internet USA

Michael Mike Nehra vintageking.com owner www.vintageking.comvintage king vintageking Mike Nehra Michael Nehra Didn't like him he did a lousy job Michigan Internet

*General Comment: I'll second that

Michael Nehra www.vintageking.com

Didn't like him and he did a lousy job

He also uses eBay ID goodies2004 to buy vintage gear

He sells vintage audio equipment and is owner of Vintage King www.vintageking.com

goodies2004 is his eBay user ID

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2014 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Mike-Nehra-vintagekingcom-owner/internet/Michael-Mike-Nehra-vintagekingcom-owner-wwwvintagekingcomvintage-king-vintageking-Mike-1150897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Mike Nehra vintageking.com owner

#1 General Comment

I'll second that

AUTHOR: nobodyspecial - (USA)

I had quiestions and irquires on eBay which I have a ton on vintage gear on my account - I started to compete against Vintage King on my prices and they did not like it. I have several inquires on some of my eBay listings to purchase outside of eBay and lower offers. Not fully understanding the consiqueces of my actions as yes I hould not have done it I comuniacted with a buyer ( since I found out it someone at Vinatge King ) they buyer then reported me to eBay. Since then I have my ebay account banned. Yes it is my fault but I found out from a contact @ Vintage King that they were the ones who reported me to eBay. I would never recomend this comapny to anyone they are sneaky and underhanded.