Complaint Review: Michael Miles Artistry

• Submitted: Sat, November 25, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, November 25, 2006

• Reported By:Bradenton Florida
Michael Miles Artistry
154 Sheridan Rd. Nationwide U.S.A.

Michael Miles Artistry North Little Rock, Arkansas

I have been in the resin business for the past 10 years. I also produce web-sites for actors from the 1960s Batman TV series. I was approached by a member from this forum in Agust. This person was Michael Miles. He offered to do a pianting for me in exchange for $300.00 in resin kits. He wanted me to send the kits right away and supply a tracking number, I did. A month passed by and nothing from him. I wrote and ask what was going on . He ask over and over for large photos of items to paint. He finnaly sent me a simple drawing with my logo GLUED TO THE CANVAS. I ask for the painting or my money back, nothing . .

Then I could not belive he had his girlfriend make all these threats Then she had someone that claimed to be an attorney write this nasty letter. I have all the e-mails and other. I am telling you watch how you do business with this Micheal Miles, he took $300.00 from me and I never got anything. You can see the "painting" he sent here http://johnnysresin.com/MikeMiles.jpg ..Thanks ,John Stacks

Bradenton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2006 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Miles-Artistry/nationwide/Michael-Miles-Artistry-North-Little-Rock-Arkansas-222218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Miles Artistry