Complaint Review: Michael Mohr / Typestyles.net

• Updated: Tue, August 27, 2013

• Reported By: Esmeralda — San Diego California
Michael Mohr / Typestyles.net
San Diego, California USA

Michael Mohr / Typestyles.net Michael Mohr Fruad, Scam do not give him your money San Diego California

I've contacted Michael Mohr thru his webpage "Typestyles.net" and filled out his questionnaire.  I was looking for a professional, reliable and trusting company to assist me with my logo.  I'm a small town baker looking to revamp my logo.  All I needed was a little help.  Ater talking with him Michael Mohr seemed to understand what I wanted and expected.  His website looks very professional so I trusted him!  Not the case!!!  I paid him by credit card thru his internet as he requested.  he told me it would take approx 3 to 5 business days to see results.  After a few days I started to worry...but gave Michael Mohr the benifit of the doubt.  After the 6th day passed and NO WORD from Michael Mohr I really began to panic!!!

I called several times and couldn't get a hold of him.  I ended up calling my bank and following thru with the "fraud" investigation!!!  What a hassel!!!  It's hard to trust people on the internet these days!  Please do not trust Michael Mohr...he is a TRUE RIP-OFF Artist and he does it well!!!

Michael Mohr we're catching on to your scams!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Mohr-Typestylesnet/San-Diego-California-92/Michael-Mohr-Typestylesnet-Michael-Mohr-Fruad-Scam-do-not-give-him-your-money-San-Die-1079653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Mohr / Typestyles.net