Complaint Review: Michael Murray - The Alkaline Diet Guy

• Updated: Wed, May 30, 2012

• Reported By: DebbieC62 — Seven Hills Other Australia
Michael Murray - The Alkaline Diet Guy
427 Victoria Rd, Sydney, NSW 2115, AUSTRALIA Internet United States of America

Michael Murray - The Alkaline Diet Guy - Acid Alkaline Diet - Total Rip Off - NO WAY TO CANCEL!! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer support

The AcidAlkalinedeit.com site is a total rip off.  I signed up hoping to gain some information and insight into this particular diet to help myself, and a friend who has an auto-immune disease.

I have been unable to cancel my account despite opening several "Tickets" asking for this to be done.  It is impossible to contact anyone, and I am unable to login to any areas of the site except the one where I can open a ticket requesting contact.  Despite having a copy of the email confirming my login details, it keeps telling me no account exists.

If no account exists, why am I being charged each month for information that is out of date and not updated?  I have kept copies of the "info-mails" that I receive and they seem to be sent out on a rotation every 2-3 months.

I have contacted Click-bank and requested their help in cancelling, but have heard nothing from them either.  I'm going to have to contact my bank to cancel any such requests in future (which by rights I shouldn't have to do) and also inform Consumer Affairs of this fraudulent site.  Cancellation should be a simple process - not a time consuming and expensive one.

It seems others share my frustration and anger at this very same issue - this site should be closed down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2009 03:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Murray-The-Alkaline-Diet-Guy/internet/Michael-Murray-The-Alkaline-Diet-Guy-Acid-Alkaline-Diet-Total-Rip-Off-NO-WAY-TO-CA-531259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Murray - The Alkaline Diet Guy

Customer support

AUTHOR: AcidAlkalineDiet.com - (United States of America)

Sorry you have had trouble with our site. Our customer support desk is answered daily and there is a link on all our main pages to this section: http://www.acidalkalinediet.com/contact-us

The customer help desk is at the bottom to our support desk: http://acidalkalinediet.com/support/pdesk.cgi

Please use our help desk and we'll be happy to fix any problems with you account and with the billing.