midnight

Complaint Review: Michael Murray

• Submitted: Wed, August 26, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, August 26, 2009

• Reported By: anony-mouse — loughborough, Leicestershire Nationwide United Kingdom
Michael Murray
acidalkalinediet.com Internet United States of America

Michael Murray Acid Alkaline Diet This guy takes your money EVEN WHEN YOU UNSUBSCRIBE loughborough, Leicestershire, Europe

I answered an ad by Michael Murray for the acid alkaline diet - it promised that if you for any reason unsubscribed, he would not take any further funds from your bank account.  That is an out and out lie.

Eventually I found how to unsubscribe.  I checked it.  I copied it in case he abused it, and then found that in spite of all that, he had taken the funds from my account.

I had asked my bank manager not to allow these funds to be taken from my account.  By the time he replied, Michael Murray had taken the funds, thus making me overdrawn.

Ithink the only thing I can now do is to close my account to make sure that he doesn't take any more.  Do not trust this person!  He tells you that the risk is on him, and that you can unsubscribe at any time.  Well you can, but it won't make the slightest scrap of difference!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2009 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Murray/internet/Michael-Murray-Acid-Alkaline-Diet-This-guy-takes-your-money-EVEN-WHEN-YOU-UNSUBSCRIBE-loug-485713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Murray