Complaint Review: Michael Pearson

• Submitted: Sat, August 31, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, August 31, 2002

• Reported By:Highland MI
Michael Pearson
4411 Granger Rd Brandon Twp, Michigan U.S.A.
  • Phone: 248-628-8901
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Michael Pearson ripoff dirtbag took from single mother who saved for 2 years Brandon Twp Michigan

Michael Pearson who lives in Brandon Twp. Michigan sold me a car knowing it had a blown head gasket, lied about his address and is now trying to hide.

I am a single mother and have 4 kids, I saved for 2 years to be able to buy a decent car. I saw a car on the trader.com it looked like a nice car and went to look at it.

I told Michael Pearson that I was a single mother and I had saved for a long time to buy a decent car, I told him it was everything I had and also informed him that my job was a hours drive each way that was the reason for looking for a car that had lower miles that was in great running condition.

Michael Pearson met me at a parking lot saying he was trying to make it easier on me so that I did not have to drive very far, I thought that was nice and believed that there was still some truly decent people left in the world.

The sunroof did not open and close right and when asked about it he told me that it was just a screw that was missing in the track and he hadn't had the time to replace it, that seemed to be the only thing wrong with the car.

I decided to take the car and the next business day met him at the bank to pay for the car. That was January 29th. On February 3rd while driving home from work the motor blew.

I was left stranded on the side of the dark road, in the middle of the night, in the cold 45 minutes from home. The towing bill was over 200.00 and the motor replacement was 2500.00 plus the fact that I was without a car for over a week.

The "missing screw" in the sunroof turned out to be the track being warped for which it also cost me another 826.00 to replace that.

Michael Pearson is a dirt bag who ripped me off for every penny I had saved for 2 years. My kids and I sacrificed alot for 2 years to save for a decent car and he ripped me off.

Tina
Highland, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2002 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Pearson/Brandon-Twp-Michigan/Michael-Pearson-ripoff-dirtbag-took-from-single-mother-who-saved-for-2-years-Brandon-Twp-M-28640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Pearson