Complaint Review: Michael Perri Ent

• Submitted: Thu, August 23, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 23, 2012

• Reported By: Laogara — Missouri United States of America

Michael Perri Ent Amazon.com Dead Beat Seller, Internet

This guy set up a seller account on Amazon under the name Michael Perri Ent and put a Macbook Pro 13-inch 2012 Release up for sale. I first contacted him asking for specifics about the item, especially since he was listed as a new seller. His reply was that he was working on the profile at that moment. Should've been a red flag right there, because the profile never ended up being created.

I ended up purchasing the item as it was under the Amazon A-Z guarantee so I really had nothing to lose. It was a pretty decent price. Well, I purchased the item on August 14th and it was supposed to be delivered between August 21-23. I waited a few days and it never told me that my item had shipped, so I decided to contact him and ask him why and tell him that my husband and I were moving in two weeks and I needed to ensure I would receive my item by then.

No response. So I waited a little longer and the delivery date was nearing, so I sent another message asking for a response or I wanted my order canceled. Again, no response. So I sent ANOTHER email asking to cancel my order (until the order is processed or canceled, there is a hold on the account for that amount.) Still no response, he didn't cancel my order, and it still wasn't marked shipped. I've sent him a few emails since then, the due date is here and I have no computer and a significant amount of money on hold on my account.

Do not buy from this guy!! Filing a claim through Amazon tomorrow so I can finally purchase my computer (I need it for work), but I will have to wait even longer now until we get all moved in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2012 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Perri-Ent/internet/Michael-Perri-Ent-Amazoncom-Dead-Beat-Seller-Internet-931622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Perri Ent