Complaint Review: Michael Peters

• Submitted: Sun, April 23, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, April 23, 2006

• Reported By:North East Pennsylvania
Michael Peters
Distinct-Advantage.com Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Distinct-Advantage Michael Peters ripoff Largo Florida

I received a blocked call and the guy was very pleasent and seemed to have all the information. He had said he received my name through my bank for being a loyal customer. Which didn't really make sense in the first place.

He had mentioned a card that would give me discounts for entertainment purposes. He had also said I would receive 3 packages in the mail about the different programs "Distinct Advantage" offerered.

He gave me his name Michael Peters, an ID number which was 224, and that was about it. He had said I would receive a $100 gas voucher, and a $400 airline voucher. He was nice but I should have went with my gut when I felt it sounded too good. I do not feel bad for any telemarketer who gets cussed out! They ALL deserve it I'm sure!

Holly
North East, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2006 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Peters/Largo-Florida/Distinct-Advantage-Michael-Peters-ripoff-Largo-Florida-188187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Peters