Complaint Review: Michael Peterson of Premier Martial Arts

• Updated: Mon, October 04, 2010

• Reported By: Jeff — New York New York United States of America
Michael Peterson of Premier Martial Arts
208 Mount Zion Rd Florence, Kentucky United States of America

Michael Peterson of Premier Martial Arts Michael Peterson, Michael Peterson, Florence kentucky, Karate instructor, aware of all things Florence, Kentucky

I have been to his studio.  I am scared for my life after meeting this person, Michael Peterson.  He claims to have a PHD in some sort of schooling and I looked deeper into it and there is no such PHD in anything "he claims to have."  He is very convincing at the front, but once I brought myself to his studio and I heard verbal abusive language which I though was not called for.  I thought for a second, because of location to bring my daughter to his studio, so I decided to do a background check.

The results are astounding.  Here is what I have found.  He has assualt charges in California, he has charges via a snake ring where he has over 21 charges against him, he has desputes with child services (I wasn't able to find out anymore) and numerous others.

At the front he is very appealing and kind.  In the end he is very disturbing.

Then I found this:  http://ripoffrant.com/ripoff-scam-fraud/premier-maritial-arts-%E2%80%93-premier-maritial-arts-michael-peterson-premier-martial-arts-and-one-of-his-offenses-florence-kentucky/

Decide for yourself!

Very concerned for the community of children.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2010 10:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Peterson-of-Premier-Martial-Arts/Florence-Kentucky-41042/Michael-Peterson-of-Premier-Martial-Arts-Michael-Peterson-Michael-Peterson-Florence-kent-647639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Peterson of Premier Martial Arts