Complaint Review: Michael Puglisi (owner Of Unsecured Loan Source)

• Submitted: Fri, October 17, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 17, 2008

• Reported By:margate Florida
Michael Puglisi (owner Of Unsecured Loan Source)
unsecuredloansource.com Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Michael Puglisi (owner Of Unsecured Loan Source) scam artists, do not pay employees their commissions Fort Lauderdale Florida

As a former employee of unsecured loan source, I have witnessed first hand how they work you to death, and then they do not compensate you for the money you have brought in. I was even told by Michael Puglisi's ex-partner that I was not pai on a bunch of loans I closed for the company, according to the individual who informed me I was getting screwed it would have amounted to thousands. I watched them over the past year bring people in, mistreat them until they leave and pocket the commissions which should be paid out to the employee. Then he will brag abpout how he fired them when they actually quit because they had relized the type of person they were working for. Bottom line is this Michael Puglisi guy is a lier and a cheater who knows nothing about this business and has been making thousands upon thousands on the hard work of his employees (myself included) while he just sits on his a*s.

Even if you are not considering going to work for this company, I would strongly advise you not to patronize their services either. They will over charge you for a services that they do not preform properly which usually results in a drop in your credit score from all the inquiries. I have also witnessed first hand how they encourage their employees to lie to clients about what we do and how we do it. They lie about how many times your credit will be pulled not to mention the means in which they go about trying to obtain your loan which does also involve encouraging the client to lie about their income which will result in the client getting busted for fraud, not the company. Honsetly from my experience you would be much better of dealing with the unsecured money store (unsecuredmoneystore.com), I watched them get money for clients that unsecured loan source was nopt able to help.

Debo
margate, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2008 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Puglisi-owner-Of-Unsecured-Loan-Source/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33306/Michael-Puglisi-owner-Of-Unsecured-Loan-Source-scam-artists-do-not-pay-employees-their-382180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Puglisi (owner Of Unsecured Loan Source)