rank

• Updated: Thu, May 02, 2013

• Reported By: John C — Alpine California
Michael Purdy
162 Puerto Acapulco Internet Mexico

Michael Purdy.,www.bajappg.com, www.worldppg.com, bajappg, worldppg, baja ppg, world ppg, www.paragliding.mx, paragliding.mx Michael Purdy stole a new paraglider from me. He is currently under a criminal investigation. Puerto Salina Internet, Baja

My name is Casey Cadwell.  I too have been ripped off by Michael Purdy who is doing business under the following names: Baja PPG, World PPG and he just recently opened a new website called www.paragliding.mx.

In October of 2012, I lent Michael Purdy a new Skytoy Paraglider for review. When I asked for the paraglider back, he refused to return it. He said it was in San Bernardino at a students house.  He said he would return it in three days.   Three days later I asked my friend to pick it up.  Michael Purdy refused to return the paraglider.  Based on my past business dealings with Michael Purdy I new I would never get my new paraglider back.  I was fed up!  Therefore, I knew my only option was to file a complaint with the local Mexican police department. [continued below]....
.....  The official case number is 526-09/12.  Currently this case is under investigation.  I hope to have resolution soon.

Along with this recent problem with Michael Purdy, I have had numerous business experiences with this individual that have all turned out to be bad.  I have seen him rip off many of my friends, students and other business owners in the paramotor industry.  I now see others that have posted to the Rip Off Report.  It is too bad these people have had to go out of their way to spread the word on a thief and a conman.  Stay clear of Michael Purdy or you might be writing your own Rip Off Report.  I can only imagine how many others have been ripped off but have not filed.  My hope is that reports like mine will curb his ability to steal from others.

There are many reputable instructors in the US, Mexico and around the world.  Do yourself a favor and put your money with someone you can trust.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2013 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Purdy/internet/Michael-Purdywwwbajappgcom-wwwworldppgcom-bajappg-worldppg-baja-ppg-world-ppg-1048101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Purdy