- Report: #972054
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Michael Roberts Founder of Rexxfield Lies About Dr. Scott Connelly and Darren Meade
Michael Roberts Founder of Rexxfield Lies About Dr. Scott Connelly and Darren MeadeInternet, Hawaii United States of America
Michael Roberts Founder of Rexxfield Lies About Dr. Scott Connelly and Darren Meade paul anthony portelli, aman bhar, humilitiy alogrithm, google-cide, tracey richter sac county attorney ben smith, noah roberts, 60 Minutes Australia, Storm Lake Pilot Tribune, Mile2, False and Misleading Lies of Mile2 and Michael Roberts of Rexxfield, Mile2 Google-cide SQL hacking Internet, Hawaii
*Consumer Comment: Xellex, Mile2, Rexxfield.com, TacticalIntelligence.org
*Author of original report: Rexxfield founder Michael Roberts caught in smear campaign of Darren M Meade
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
It is my humble request that parties interested in perceiving the truth or falsity of either Michael Roberts assertions, or for that matter my response, simply review the transcribed audio recordings of Michael Roberts and his business partners in discussions on defrauding me, and having me killed in the event I ever went public with their new nationwide crime syndicate and also the threats of arrest if I testified at the murder trial of Michael Roberts ex-wife Tracey Richter.
Click here for volume 1 of certified transcript
The careful reader will see that the same patterns of how Michael Roberts set out to defraud Tracey Richter of money which was rightfully hers, and then he manipulated young men he mentored to be willing to kill on his behalf have re-emerged in Michael's business dealings with Darren Meade.
THIS UPDATE WILL FOCUS ON THE LIES BEING PUBLISHED BY MICHAEL ROBERTS ON DARREN M MEADE AND DR. SCOTT CONNELLY
Dr. Connelly and Darren M Meade each were CEO's of Progenex Dairy Bioactives. Immediately after their respective resignations in April 2010 and February 2011 respectively, and continuing to the present day, both individuals have made repeated presentations of unimpeachable evidence to law enforcement regarding the ongoing criminal activities of Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Michael Ross Roberts and Paul Portelli in an effort to protect Progenex shareholders and the general public from the despicable acts of these career criminals.
Michael Roberts wrote and published the following:
"February 23, 2011, (1) DR. SCOTT CONNELLY filed a civil defamation / business tort oriented lawsuit against DARREN MEADE and California Superior Court Orange County (Case No. 00453171). DARREN MEADEs deposition taken pursuant to discovery in the above-entitled civil matter (2), reveals DARREN MEADE, effectively by his own admission, is a malicious, chronic liar who was hired by a convicted felon (3) to wage an online (internet) smear campaign to defame DR. CONNELLYs reputation / character in effort to pressure CONNELLY (4) to back off from his involvement with law enforcements investigation and criminal prosecution of Darren Meade's employer at the time, ADAM ZUCKERMAN who is now serving a 39 month sentence in a federal penitentiary."
1) It is a lie to imply litigation exists between Darren M Meade and Scott Connelly. In 1998, there was a litigated matter titles Darren Meade vs. MET-Rx USA and Dr. Connelly. The arbitrator wrote in his decision: "Meade's MET-Rx USA contract of August 1994 was entered into by Connelly and MUSA without any intention of the Defendants to perform it, constituting fraud in the inception."
Meade was found to have been defrauded by Scott Connelly and MET-Rx USA and was awarded money and attorney fees.
Click here to see the arbitrators decision between Meade vs. Connelly
2) This lie is more convoluted; here I need to explain a company called REXXFIELD. The majority partners in Rexxfield are Michael Ross Roberts, Paul Anthony Portelli, Adam Stuart Zuckerman, and Kirk McMahan and created a fear-based marketing campaign called Google-Cide. Google-cide is a whole new strand of internet cyber bullying which is what we call Weapons of Mass Defamation (WMD). It is all based on the idea that, tormenting teenagers with fabricated details about their personal lives. Such as belittling them or outing them about their sexuality to their social network; basically bringing forth any small detail to induce Little Johnny to kill himself. Rexxfield and its affiliates knew once the suicides began, money would not object to parents to parents who would pay for their reputation management services.
Listen to audio here, person with the Australian accent asking to use a different brand name than Rexxfield is Michael Roberts
3) Michael Roberts wrote: "...is a malicious, chronic liar who was hired by a convicted felon to wage an online (internet) smear campaign to defame DR. CONNELLYs reputation / character in effort to pressure CONNELLY to back off from his involvement with law enforcements investigation and criminal prosecution of Darren Meade's employer at the time, ADAM ZUCKERMAN"
July 26, 2012, I had a certified court reporter transcribe audio recordings in which Rexxfield (Zuckerman, Roberts, Portelli and Ryan Page) discuss how to best lie and defraud me. In this meeting, Michael Roberts asked his business partners directly about me and Dr. Connelly on Page 45 Line 2 through Page 46 Line 14. It is confirmed I did NOT defame Dr. Connelly. That it was actually Dr. Connelly and his operatives who 'cremated him.' The same transcript on page 57 Line 9 you see Michael Roberts asking his business partner for more cash as he was 'running out, again.'
Click here and review pages 45, 46 and 57 for yourself.
Conclusion: Michael Roberts is trying to obfuscate the truth. Here is a brief time line of true events between Darren M Meade and Dr. Connelly:
- March 29, 2011 a mutual release of all claims was executed between Dr. Scott Connelly and Darren M Meade.
- April 13, 2011 Dr. Connelly provides Darren M Meade a letterof recommendation because of all the false and misleading accusation being posted online.
- May 16, 2011 Dr. Scott Connelly hires Darren M Meade as a consultant for META-Fx.
- January 29, 2012 Dr. Scott Connelly confirms with Perry Chiramonte of Fox News that Michael Roberts knew his SQL illicit code was hacking.
Dr. Connelly and I settled all claims pertaining to Progenex Dairy Bioactive in March of 2011. His claims of Connelly suing me in June of 2011 are false. The letter of recommendation issued by Dr. Connelly was to help with the systematic smear campaign being waged against me with 'false and misleading' information. Dr. Connelly hired me as a consultant in May of 2011, again showing Michael Roberts proclivity for lying in regards to Darren Meade and Scott Connelly.
Roberts tries to hide the fact that he sold 60% of his business to violent convicted felons on 1/28/2011 to commence a new nationwide extortion syndicate.
I cannot stress how important it is for law enforcement and others to review these and other transcripts I have in my control.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 01:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Roberts-Founder-of-Rexxfield-Lies-About-Dr-Scott-Connelly-and-Darren-Meade/Internet-Hawaii-/Michael-Roberts-Founder-of-Rexxfield-Lies-About-Dr-Scott-Connelly-and-Darren-Meade-paul-a-972054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)