Avenue

• Submitted: Wed, October 03, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: Dave — Reno Nevada United States of America
Michael Scott Terry

Michael Scott Terry Attorney Mike Terry, Terry Law Group, Ace Lying, worthless closet homosexual, who takes his clients money and does nothing. Internet las Vegas, Internet

*General Comment: Ya right Dave

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Really Dave ?!

I first met Mike Terry after I went into a self help bankruptcy service. I thought I was getting a good price on my bankruptcy, to later find out he knew nothing about bankruptcy. He gave me the wrong advice and I felt that he was flirting with me the entire time. Don't pay him or his associates a dime. I lost my home because of him. Later, I found out he has been fired from every job he ever had. He is a closet homo. I don't mind gays, but at least admit your a rainbow lover.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Scott-Terry/internet/Michael-Scott-Terry-Attorney-Mike-Terry-Terry-Law-Group-Ace-Lying-worthless-closet-hom-950534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Scott Terry

#1 General Comment

Ya right Dave

AUTHOR: P.Srings - ()

In response to Dave's accusations regarding Mr. Terry's  personal and professional conduct I would like to refute all of his allegations. You Dave have no right to say such outlandish and ridiculous things about Mr. Terry.

I have personally known Mr. Terry professionally and personally for over twenty years and he has never been guilty of any of the things you claim he is.

After reading your letter I have a stronge suspicion that you Dave must be the closeted homosexual and was in fact attracted to Mr.Terry and when he being straight as and arrow rejected you, you resorted to posting such a childish and immature posting.

Having many homosexual friends myself I have seen such idioatic behavior before but they would never accuse someone of being a closeted straight man;how homophobic you are.

Mr. Terry has always had his fair share of women begging for his attention. He has an outstanding academic background and is a perfectionist when it comes to his work.

He has never been " fired" from any of his past employers, he has moved on to higher and better opportunities. Mr. Terry is happyly married with a beautiful wife and children, why would he give that up for you? Are you that wonderful?

You are a petty little man Dave and should grow up and accept your failures in life instead of blaming others. If you lost your home the only one to blame is yourself and your poor ability to manage your finances.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Really Dave ?!

AUTHOR: Not So Fast ... - ()

"Dave", to begin, I do not offer "self-help" bankruptcy services, I offer reasonably priced Chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcy services for consumers in financial distress.    Had you needed "self-help" or other low income assistance, I would referred you to Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada.  I do not take on low income cases.

As to your statement about losing your home, well, if such had really occurred and it was not your intent to lose the property, rather than merely surrendering the house in the bankruptcy proceeding as many people do, then such an error is malpractice.   If such had really occurred, I am quite certain I would have heard about it at the time, not years later on this website.

As for me having been terminated at previous positions, simple common sense would indicate that you do not know for whom I have worked throughout the USA over the years, let alone the employment status of each position.   Finally, as a rule, I do not socialize or have friendships with my clients, ever.   If you misperceived something which did not occur, perhaps you are the individual who has issues with his sexual identity and prefernces.  On the other hand "Dave", I am happily married to my wife of 10+ years with 2 children.

Lastly "Dave" if you are so disgruntled about the legal services you allegedly received, I would welcome the opportunity for me to make it right for you.  Please call and make an appointment.  I am quite confident you will not do so, as you never were a client to begin with, rather, you were a vendor that failed to complete his contract, and, when I sent you a demand letter to do so, this complaint apeared at the same time, imagine that...

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC