Complaint Review: Michael Shane Kreymer

• Reported By: Your Welcome — Wylie Texas United States of America
Michael Shane Kreymer
212 Martin Drive Wylie, Texas United States of America

Michael Shane Kreymer Shane Kreymer DO NOT GO OUT WITH THIS GUY!! Wylie, Texas

*Consumer Comment: disregard bad post about Shane Kreymer...I'm sorry.

*Consumer Comment: disregard bad post about Shane Kreymer...I'm sorry.

Don't date this guy!
Don't date Shane Kreymer of Wylie, Tx. (Michael Shane Kreymer)  I will not go into more details...just know you have been warned!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2012 10:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Shane-Kreymer/Wylie-Texas-75098/Michael-Shane-Kreymer-Shane-Kreymer-DO-NOT-GO-OUT-WITH-THIS-GUY-Wylie-Texas-864639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Shane Kreymer

disregard bad post about Shane Kreymer...I'm sorry.

AUTHOR: tlc - (USA)

I think you're a wonderful man in every way. The bit of crazy I do have came out.. I give you my word that I will not be irrational like that again. Love made me a bit cRAzy and immature at that moment.
I think you're wonderful.

disregard bad post about Shane Kreymer...I'm sorry.

AUTHOR: tlc - (USA)

I, Tia, am the guilty party for writing comment about Shane. Please disregard comment, I was angry and irrational. Shanes a nice man, good heart a good person. Unfortynately, I have no way to delete it, because you cant. I want to say I'm sorry, babe. I was upset, it was wrong and I apologize. I think you're a wonderful man in every way.

The bit of crazy I do have came out.. I give you my word that I will not be irrational like that again. Love made me a bit cRAzy and immature at that moment. I ask for your forgiveness, I hope to move on from this. Know that I do love you, I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm sorry for any problems the post caused you. I think you're wonderful.