Complaint Review: Michael Stoneham

• Updated: Sat, July 20, 2013

• Reported By: PCM — Alvin Texas
Michael Stoneham
8410 Scenic Green Dr Houston, Texas USA

Michael Stoneham Michael Stoneham TOOK MY MONEY AND NEVER CAME BACK!! Houston Texas

*General Comment: He stole my money too.

*Consumer Comment: Help Me Get This Guy

I found a listing for applicance repair on Craigslist.  When I called Michael he sounded like he knew what he was talking about.  He came out and did nothing!  He said he needed $250 down for parts and never returned.  Gave excuse after excuse - he car broke down, then got towed, "wiill be there" "will be there after 2", and now will not answer my calls.

Sad when someone takes your money.  Do not fall victim to this man like I did.  He serves the whole Houston area.  Beware of Michael Stoneham!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2013 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Stoneham/Houston-Texas/Michael-Stoneham-Michael-Stoneham-TOOK-MY-MONEY-AND-NEVER-CAME-BACK-Houston-Texas-1068670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Stoneham

#1 General Comment

He stole my money too.

AUTHOR: someguy - ()

Please contact me, he stole my money too.

Help Me Get This Guy

AUTHOR: dtmw1982 - ()

Ever since I was fooled by this guy, I've devoted much time in learning about him.  I've uncovered a lot of details about him.  he has had charges of theft against him in the past, but continues to prey on people.  I am building a case to present to the DA office in Harris County.  If you'd like to share your contact info with me, email me at don.kaufman82@gmail.com so we can get together multiple statements to use against Michael Stoneham.