- Report: #326708
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Michael T. Norris - John W. Callahan
Michael T. Norris - John W. Callahan1701 East Woodfield Road Schaumburg, Illinois U.S.A.
Michael T. Norris And John W. Callahan Bad Attorneys Scam Artist in Schaumburg Illinois
*Consumer Comment: stay away from these liars!
*Consumer Comment: RUNAWAY!! these two are true rip off con arists
*Consumer Comment: TRUTH be KNOWN
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Truth
*Consumer Comment: Not Scam artists as claimed by Anonymous
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. First Micahel Norris and John Callahan tell you about a few sucessful cases from 10 years ago.
2. Then they begin to make false promises. ( I know the judges in Cook County) (The state doens't have a case) blah blah blah..
3. Then Micahel Norris and John Callahan ask for the first payment.
4. Then they continue your case several times.
5. Now they need more money.
6. Now they need to hire an investigator. (More Money)
7. Now Micahel Norris and John Callahan will start to say things like " I have never had such problems with a prosecutor in all my years" or " The state really want you badly, I have never seen anything like it".
8. More excuses to prolong the "process" and suck more money out of you.
9. Micahel Norris and John Callahan refer you to another (Friend, Scam Artist)attorney
10. Start the whole process over again with another Corup Attorney.
Stay away form this law firm. They are unethical and thrive on the misfortune of others!
STAY AWaY Please
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2008 07:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-T-Norris-John-W-Callahan/Schaumburg-Illinois-60173/Michael-T-Norris-And-John-W-Callahan-Bad-Attorneys-Scam-Artist-in-Schaumburg-Illinois-326708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.