Complaint Review: Michael Tall

• Submitted: Wed, December 19, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, January 20, 2013

• Reported By: Kim — Dallas Texas United States of America
Michael Tall

Michael Tall Tall Exclusives Repeatedly refused to send me my purchased (in full) product after I asked when the delivery date would be. internet, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Message from Store Owner

This company refuses to sell me any clothing  without a money order.

I personally read on this website that a bogus money order was sent to a customer as a refund, therefore, I will not send a money order.  I actually paid using Paypal, and was refunded several times.  I used a credit card, and was refunded.  My mother paid with her credit card (she has the same last name) and was refunded.

My father really needs this particular piece of clothing due to a disability, and his extreme height.  Even after explaining this by email, and a couple times that I was actually able to reach someone, they refuse to sell me this product.

They are rude, unprofessional, and do not deliver what they promise on their website.  I would never even attempt to buy from them again, except that this is a product that no one else sells, and I am in dire need of the product.

I will never recommend them to anyone, and think that they are not only rude, but, crooks, as they kept my paypal money for several weeks each time before the refund with no explanation until I repeatedly asked for one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 08:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Tall/internet/Michael-Tall-Tall-Exclusives-Repeatedly-refused-to-send-me-my-purchased-in-full-product-984689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Tall

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Message from Store Owner

AUTHOR: eastwood - (United States of America)

We have had this store for 10 years and with every store comes complaints.  2 complaints out of 10 years is not bad.

This customer keeps trying to order our product (several times).  We have a right to refuse payment if we have reason to belive payment is a problem, or will be a problem.  Everytime she order online from us, we usually refund her immediately.  But her attempts have been so many, we waited a while to refund her last attempt to purchase from us online, because we new she would just try to order again.

Yes, we did tell her we will only accept check or money order for her purchases, but she will not.  If this explanation does not help to explain, PayPal is our only credit card processor online.  Just use your password when you checkout.  If you do use a credit card when you checkout, just know that PayPal never share bank information with merchants, so we will only have your ship to information from them.

Our site says "please allow 7-14 days from delivery"  if for some strange reason, not received by then, contact PayPal and they will refund you.

Look for the Shipping page on or website, there is our phone number.  Call ask for Manager/Owner if further concerns/questions.