Complaint Review: Michael Taylor

• Submitted: Tue, February 12, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: Joshua Daniel Longman — Middletown Ohio United States of America
Michael Taylor
3187 Wilbraham road Middletown Ohio, 45042 Middletown, Ohio United States of America

Michael Taylor Computer repair services Middletown Ohio. Aka Mike! WARNING SCAM ARTIST, COMPUTER REPAIR RIP OFF!! Middletown , Ohio

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: THIS IS NOT THE SAME MICHAEL TAYLOR OF SANTA ROSA

and I hired in December to help me do to help me do some tree to help me do some tree work with my business with my business! I hired Michael at minimum wage to load brush. First thing that caught my attention about Michael is how he would come to work everyday passing out and p and puking the next come to find out Michael Taylor is abad heroin junkie with multiple theft charges pending in Middletown ohio! Once I found out about Michael's extensive record I told him I could no longer let him around any of my jobs! So I had too fire him emediately! Doing so I found out Michael Taylor is not the right person too piss off!Since I fired him he has broke out my windows on my worktruck slashed the tires on My work trailer! Michael also used rip off report. Com too make disturbing accusations about My company and my integrity! Is all I would like to accomplish bye this report is too let the world know alittle about Michael Taylor!

Too the public:DO YOUR HOME WORK Michael Taylor's a heroin Junky! Michael Taylor will steel/ripp you off! DO NOT USE HIS SERVICES UNLESS YOUR GLUTTIN FOR PUNISHMENT! Lift up his sleeves on his shirt the needle markes tell it all.!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Taylor/Middletown-Ohio-45042/Michael-Taylor-Computer-repair-services-Middletown-Ohio-Aka-Mike-WARNING-SCAM-ARTIST-1012842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Taylor

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

THIS IS NOT THE SAME MICHAEL TAYLOR OF SANTA ROSA

AUTHOR: Michael Taylor - ()

WRONG MICHAEL TAYLOR