Complaint Review: Michael Taylor

• Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: Robert Dewitt — San Dieago California United States of America
Michael Taylor

Michael Taylor Jim Styles Dangerous, theif, sexual preditor, Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: hoax report nothing written about michael taylor is at all true

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: THANK YOU MICHAEL TRETOLA MORE EVIDENCE

Please read. Before you even respond to his resume or inquiry, read on.
I hired this person, Michael Taylor, over two years ago. He appeared to be what he said and I had no reason to do a back ground check. Big mistake. He has stolen from 3 of the 8 companies that he worked for. That's not to mention the ones that did not report the crimes. He has stolen our data base and sold it to our competitors. He writes false information on this site and others that you can not have removed. We have 3, yes 3, women in our company that have filed restraining orders against him. I spend more time defending my name and my companies name and have now hired two Attornies that specialize in his type of criminal activity. He lives in Califorina and has been linked to the insurance business and internet lead companies like me. He has cost us over $150k so far and counting. Please, beware and do you homework.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Taylor/internet/Michael-Taylor-Jim-Styles-Dangerous-theif-sexual-preditor-Internet-931001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Taylor

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

hoax report nothing written about michael taylor is at all true

AUTHOR: steven Fullerton - (USA)

HOAX REPORT ENOUGH SAID

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

THANK YOU MICHAEL TRETOLA MORE EVIDENCE

AUTHOR: Johnathon Cuttler - (United States of America)

BLESS YOU FOR MORE OF YOUR SLANDEROUS HOAX REPORTS , WOW, YOUR SUCH A CREATIVE LIAR YOU MUST OF HAD A BAD CHILDHOOD TO HAVE SO MUCH HATE LIVING INSIDE YOU, GOOD I HOPE THATS THE CASE, MY LAWYERS AT PARKER STANSBURRY LLC LOVED WHAT YOU LIED ABOUT ME. THEY ARE EXPERTS IN DEALING WITH NEFARIOUS LIARS LIKE YOURSELF SO I HOPE YOU HAVE ATTORNEYS YOUR REALLY GOING TO HAVE A REAL FIGHT ON YOUR HANDS AND GOING AGAINST ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL LAW FIRMS IN THE COUNTRY YOUR LAWYERS WILL LOVE ALL THE MONEY THEY WILL MAKE OFF YOU AND MYSELF I DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SPENDING THIRTY GRAND TO FUCK YOUR LIFE UP. TO ME THATS CHUMP CHANGE, NOT SMART GOING AGAINST SOMEONE WITH VERY DEEP [POCKETS LIKE MYSELF....  YOU MENTIONED I AM IN INSURANCE, ABSOLUTELY FALSE IM A REAL ESTATE DEVELOPER AND ANGEL INVESTOR, AND IM GOING TO TAKE THIS FIGHT TO YOUR FRONT DOOR.

MY RESEARCH PEOPLE HAVE DONE THEIR HOMEWORK AND I HAVE SO MUCH OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IT WOULD BLOW YOUR MIND IF YOU KNEW WHAT I HAVE LEARNED ABOUT YOU AND YOUR HISTORY IN THE LAST 3 DAYS. WHY THE F*K DO YOU HAVE TO LIE ABOUT ME? YOUR SUCH A PIECE OF SH* AS A HUMAN BEING, DO ON TO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD WANT DONE TO YOU., DO GOOD GET GOOD, IN THIS CASE YOU HAVE DONE VERY BAD AND YOU WILL RECIEVE WHAT YOU SOW THATS A PROMISE D*KFACE. MY LAWYERS WILL BE CALLING SCOTT RITTER FIRST AND PUT PRESSURE ON HIM HARD TO FIRE YOU AND IF HE DOESNT HELL BE INCLUDED IN THIS CASE.

REAdy for war? This will be very personal I can assure you of this. I will spend what ever it takes to make sure your life gets difficult and full of insufferable stress. Alien_Phreaker will be hunting for you this day and he will get into your PC and use your imagination what he will send to all your personal contacts and clients WOW!!!you will be humiliated this I can guarantee..   See you in court f*k face!! One of my boyz will be saying hello to your face with his right hook hopefully when you go to lunch or leave your office, Big mistake f*king with vets...