Complaint Review: Michael W Ford

• Submitted: Fri, January 11, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: Greenman Ninja — Oklahoma City Oklahoma United States of America
Michael W Ford

Michael W Ford Matthew J Ford Thief, Fraud, rip off, Copy and Paste Author, Serial Killer, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Never Had a Problem, Seems Unfounded

*Consumer Comment: My experience

After reading this "author's books," I decided to do my own research on the internet.  I stared with Wikipedia, like most people.  I noticed that Michael W Ford's book mimic that of my search.  I paid good money for this "Book" titled Luciferian Witchcraft.  While I was researching this book, I ordered several items from this Luciferian Apotheca.  I never got my items, and sent over 5 emails to this website and got no response.

I had to go through my bank to get my money and reported this the BBB.  I then thought I would file here to let people know that they are a complete rip off.  When read these books, you will see the promotion of killing animals, drinking blood from skulls, and all kinds of insane criminal activity.  There is talk that this religious figured raped an ex girl-friend.

I say avoid this author and his cult.  If they are willing to openly talk about these types of things, what do they do in private.  Please be careful to avoid creepy weirdos like these.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-W-Ford/internet/Michael-W-Ford-Matthew-J-Ford-Thief-Fraud-rip-off-Copy-and-Paste-Author-Serial-Killer-995070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael W Ford

Never Had a Problem, Seems Unfounded

AUTHOR: XiaoGui17 - ()

I will confirm entirely what THOTH3G has said.  Michael Ford will sometimes take a little while to get back to a consumer, but always delivers what is ordered and always responds to a question.  I've never had the problems described in this complaint.  Ford may occasionally be backlogged and delayed, but is certainly not dishonest.  I've seen flaky and unreliable online merchants, but in my experience Ford is not one of them.  The quality of what he delivers and the price for what I get is, in my opinion, worth the wait time, which he makes known up front.

The rest of the accusations seem absolutely baseless.  I'd like to see some sort of link or citation or something to back those up.  Killing animals?  Drinking blood from skulls?  Insane criminal activity?  If he promotes that in his books (which I certainly have not seen) why not say which book, what page, etc.?  "There is talk" that he raped an ex-girlfriend?

Well, "there is talk" that Richard Gere put a gerbil up his butt, and that Rod Stewart drank so much semen he needed his stomach pumped, and that Marilyn Manson had some ribs removed to blow himself, and so on.  Seriously, you submit a report on a business based on some wild and paranoid speculation on the internet?  I actually have the ability to do background checks, and did a background check on Michael Ford out of sheer morbid curiosity.  I didn't find so much as a parking ticket.

My experience

AUTHOR: THOTH3G - (United States of America)

It is my view that you are either simply angry at this author or a competitor of some kind. I have purchased books and items from his store with no problems. I will attest to the fact that if you knew Mr. Ford or were telling the truth you would know that he has a lot of integrity. He also very much discourages any unlawful behavior.

You say he promotes killing animals and insane criminal behavior but anyone that has read his books and/or conversed with him knows that he does no such thing but in facts promotes that people act responsibly and take responsibility for their own actions. I have to admit that they have a lot of irons in the fire so response time is not always the fastest but they are not dishonest.

You were obviously interested enough in the subject matter to have purchased his books so anything that you say about the author should apply to yourself as well.

To summarize you are a very non credible source to make the claims you have made.

(I would like to set the record straight for those that might not have direct consumer knowledge of Ford as I do)