Complaint Review: Michael Wright

• Updated: Tue, March 16, 2010

• Reported By: Linda F. — Oxford Alabama United States of America
Michael Wright

Michael Wright 2002 honda accord attempted sale on craigslist Internet

Saw Honda Accord for sale on Craigslist, cheap. Sent email to seller, inquiring as to how many miles the car had (figured it was very high mileage since it was cheap). The following is the email I received for Michael Wright:

The vehicle is still available for sale, price as stated in the ad $4,200. It's in perfect working order, no damages or scratches, it wasn't involved in any accidents. You will inspect the vehicle before the payment will be made. I temporarily moved in Chester MT, with my work and I have the vehicle with me. All shipping costs and insurance during transportation are included in the price because I won a promotion at DAS auto shippers (1 free shipping+$500). You will also receive all necessary documents in order to finalize the purchase. I am selling the vehicle under market value because I need to pay the bank or they will take my house. Email me back if you're interested and have further questions.
 Specs: 2002 Honda Accord EX Sedan // Mileage: 59,200 // VIN: 1HGCG16572A053245 // 1 Owner // Clear Title // Engine: 3.0L V6 SFI SOHC 24V // Transmission: 5 Spd Automatic // Color: Black with Gray Leather Interior // Sunroof // CD Player // Interior: Leather Gear Shifter - Leather Seats - Leather Steering Wheel // Air Conditioning // Power Driver's Seat - Power Locks - Power Mirrors - Power Steering - Power Windows // Garage Kept // NON SMOKER.

Of course, I knew this too good to be true, so I googled the name, and found your site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2010 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Wright/internet/Michael-Wright-2002-honda-accord-attempted-sale-on-craigslist-Internet-581514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Wright