Complaint Review: Michael kors factory

• Submitted: Mon, January 07, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: Kala — Metairie Louisiana United States of America
Michael kors factory

Michael kors factory Imichaelkors, Michael kors outlet, Michael kors factory outlet Ordered a purse and received a FAKE PAIR OF HEADPHONES, Internet

I ordered a purse from this website. A small vanilla Hamilton tote. It took almost a month to receive the package. When I finally did receive it (after demanding a refund and threatening to report them), the item I received was a fake pair of Beats By Dr Dre, headphones! When I emailed customer service back explaining what I had received, they told me they were sold out of that purse so they decided to send me the headphones! I told them I was completely outraged and demanded a refund.

They told me there would be a 10% restocking fee, I would have to pay for shipping, and they offered me a 10% off coupon and asked to buy something else! This is a complete scam!! I just want my money back. I don't care about the purse anymore. I am so furious! I have been going back and forth with the "customer service" via email, some of which I can't even make out what they are trying to say, to which I have to reply, "I cannot understand what your saying". They reply with an apology and start babbling about how I'm not getting my money back and to please buy something else!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 12:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-kors-factory/internet/Michael-kors-factory-Imichaelkors-Michael-kors-outlet-Michael-kors-factory-outlet-Order-992506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael kors factory