Complaint Review: Michael kors outlet store

• Submitted: Sat, December 08, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 08, 2012

• Reported By: Catey — New buffalo Michigan United States of America
Michael kors outlet store
Premium outlet mall Michigan city In Michigan City, Indiana United States of America

Michael kors outlet store Embarrass, insulting, demeaning Michigan City, Indiana

I went into the Michael Kors Outlet store to purchase a purse for my out of town daughter for Christmas. I found two purses that were suitable, and as I couldn't decide, I thought I would take a picture on my phone and send them to my daughter to let her make the final selection. Well, you would have thought I'd taken a knife to those purses! A clerk hustled over and practically grabbed the phone from my hand and loudly informed me that I could not take any pictures of the purses. I was stunned, because my daughters and I always shop this way. When I asked why I couldn't take a picture the clerk told me in no uncertain terms that she had signed a contract to not allow "this kind of activity". Other customers were staring, and I felt very embarrassed. It was like I had tried to shoplift! I walked out of that store and I will never step foot in another MK store. Let me say that this was my 3rd MK purse I have purchased, and at $300-$500, you would think customer curtesy would go without saying.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2012 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-kors-outlet-store/Michigan-City-Indiana-/Michael-kors-outlet-store-Embarrass-insulting-demeaning-Michigan-City-Indiana-979526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael kors outlet store