Complaint Review: Micheal A. Shiffman

• Submitted: Tue, November 28, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, November 28, 2006

• Reported By:sumterville Florida
Micheal A. Shiffman
309 Oakridge Blvd. Suite B Daytona Beach, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 386-252-5560
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Micheal A. Shiffman was given to me by my attorney, Jonathan I. Rostein, I was injured, on a lot of medication so I did not know. Attorney Shiffman alleged to have ripoff Daytona Beach Florida

Attorney Micheal A. Shiffman was given to me by the attornye I hired, Jonathan I. Rostein, Rostein was suspended from practicing law on Nov. 7, 2002 for one year. Shiffman alleged to have represented me: the pip case was dismissed, the workman's compensation cases were fraudulently done, a blank order submitted by Judge Doris E. Jenkins, petitions in my favor never honored, and other lawyers showing up I never seen. No contract with Shiffman.

Cynthia
sumterville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2006 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Micheal-A-Shiffman/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32118/Micheal-A-Shiffman-was-given-to-me-by-my-attorney-Jonathan-I-Rostein-I-was-injured-on-222658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Micheal A. Shiffman