Complaint Review: Micheal Fox

• Submitted: Wed, July 30, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 30, 2008

• Reported By:Evans West Virginia
Micheal Fox
863 Dolington Rd Newtown,Pennsylvania 18940 Internet U.S.A.

Micheal Fox , Mario Lopez These Two jokers tried to rip me off on a vehicle off of autotrader Newtown Pennsylvania

These two knuckleheads tried to rip me off on a vehicle listed on autotrader. I found a good deal on autotrader and proceeded, they said they wanted to go through ebay motors and sent me an invoice. I tried to open the link CONTACT US but no links would open. Then I recieved a phone call from mario lopez (notice they both have actors names) he asked when I was going to deposit the money. I told him and he then said as soon as I did to call him. I did call back and ask him how he could verify he was with ebay motors and he said no one had ever asked that before and he would have to talk to someone and call me back. NEVER did call back so the next day I called Him again figuring to get a recording from ebay motors, NOPE. So I emailed Mr. Fox and told him i would like to come and get the vehile and asked him specific details about the car, he emailed me back a list of things we needed to do to complete the transaction not answering any of my questions. Futher more I turned them in, and be aware of any middleeastrn sounding man tring to pass for a mexican man. THEY DONT SOUND THE SAME.

Bj
Evans, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2008 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Micheal-Fox/internet/Micheal-Fox-Mario-Lopez-These-Two-jokers-tried-to-rip-me-off-on-a-vehicle-off-of-autotra-357309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Micheal Fox