retired

• Updated: Thu, August 01, 2013

• Reported By: Carol — Conyers Georgia
Michel Mercier Ultimate Detangling Brush
Internet USA

Michel Mercier Ultimate Detangling Brush No Tangle Brush This company had great commercials advertising buy one 14.95 dollar brush, get one free. I went online and entered the brush I wanted to buy and the one I wanted free. I pressed process order and it was done. My card was charged with no review of the amount I was being billed or confirmation that I had truly chosen what I wanted to order. It turns out that I needed to only choose one brush and they would send the other free, so I had inadvertantly ordered 2 sets of brushes with a total cost to me of 53.00 dollars. Had I been able to review my order and confirm, I could have gone back and made the necessary changes.  Internet

This company had a Great Commerical advertising that you buy one brush for 14.95 and get one free.  I went online and chose the brush I wanted to buy and the one I wanted to get for free.  I clicked process order and it was done.  My card was charged with no review of the order and ability to confirm or change.  It turns out that the customer only chooses one brush and they company sends the one free.  I had inadvertantly chosen two sets of brushes with a total cost of 53.00 that I was not aware of until I received an email confirmation the next day.  I immediatly called to adjust this order and i was told that the order shipped at 6:00AM and it could not be adjusted.  I was told to keep the brushes and give them as gifts.  I tried to find an email to complain through customer service, but it was not there.  I called customer service twice and was told that I was not the only one to make this complaint and their process was not going to change.  So I have paid 53.00 instead of 14.95

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2013 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michel-Mercier-Ultimate-Detangling-Brush/internet/Michel-Mercier-Ultimate-Detangling-Brush-No-Tangle-Brush-This-company-had-great-commercia-1072030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michel Mercier Ultimate Detangling Brush