Complaint Review: Michel Mercier Ultimate Detangling Brush

• Submitted: Sat, April 06, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 06, 2013

• Reported By: Barbara johnson — Galt California
Michel Mercier Ultimate Detangling Brush

Michel Mercier Ultimate Detangling Brush No tangle brush My order was complete. I used my Visa Debit card. I received an order confirmation in my email on Thursday, then on Friday a different email stated that my order has been stopped. I have money on my , Internet

I ordered a brush off the internet from Michel Mercier No Tangle Brush. My order was complete on Thursday March 4, 2013. I then received an order confirmation number: 3682 6201 31442 2068. On Friday the next day I read an email that said my order has been stopped. I contacted the company yo find out why it was stopped. I called during their normal business hours 8am to 8pm. I also took into account that their time us ahead of California time. I am guessing that they are in NY. Every time that I called not one operator answered my call. It has been two days of me calling with no answers. All I want is a brush. I also wonder if my money was put back onto my card since they completed my order. I know it was taken off my card because I received an order confirmation number. They have no email address for me to make a complaint to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2013 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michel-Mercier-Ultimate-Detangling-Brush/internet/Michel-Mercier-Ultimate-Detangling-Brush-No-tangle-brush-My-order-was-complete-I-used-my-1041199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michel Mercier Ultimate Detangling Brush