Complaint Review: Michel Mercier

• Updated: Sun, May 05, 2013

• Reported By: sixxkiller — Washington
Michel Mercier
Internet USA

Michel Mercier Stated 14.95 for the Ultimate Detangling brush plus 5.95 S&H and 1 more free just pay 5.95 S&H and before you know it you have already checked out before you can check out your order and 41.75 later you get 2 hair brushes. This is a very sneaky way that they do usiness and they need to be shut down. I am going to call my bank and request that this not be paid. I sure hope my bank will be able to stop this. These people just plain rip you off. Buyers beware Internet

I went online to www.notanglebrush.com because my daughter saw the commercial for this hair brush that is supposed to be great for people who have tangled hair.

So I went to the web site and it had buy 1 and get 1 free just pay S&H of 5.95 so I thought great I will get 2 of them pretty cheap.

Well after all of these pop ups of them trying to get you to buy stuff that you don't want they do not give you a chance to review your order and before I even know what happened my order turned out to be 41.75 for 2 brushes? I would have never paid that much for 2 hair brushes and given the fact that you can't even review your order before check out is sneaky and deceitful.

I am on disability and I can't afford for sites to rob me blink like this, Something truly needs to be done so that we don't get robbed by companies like this anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2013 10:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michel-Mercier/internet/Michel-Mercier-Stated-1495-for-the-Ultimate-Detangling-brush-plus-595-SampH-and-1-mor-1048663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michel Mercier