Complaint Review: Michel Tire

• Reported By: Dean — Saint Marys Ohio
Michel Tire
1109 N Main St Celina, Ohio United States of America

Michel Tire Couldn't Get it Right Celina , Ohio

Called Michel Tire to purchase a set of tires for my vehicle on Mar 16, 2012 and they gave me a fair price so I took it over to get them installed. I dropped my vehicle off at 11:00 AM and the manager on duty said they would call me when it was done. I was getting close to 5:00 PM when i just went to their place of business and my vehicle was sitting there finished. I went inside and they went through the paperwork saying that the oil was changed, and the tires were put on. I told them that I didn't want the oil changed and that it had just been changed and there was no need for it. They showed me the invoice and it wasn't even the right name on it. The manager said he would correct it and the put an invoice in an envelope with the tire warranty. I asked about the oil change and he said they didn't do it after all. I asked if the checked the alignment on it and he said he'd look on the invoice to see if it was done so he printed out another invoice with the oil change deleted but still the wrong name. I asked about the wrong name again for warranty purposes and he said not to worry about it that he would remember me and would give me a free front end alignment and some cash off. By then I was very agitated and just took the paperwork and left. It took longer than 59 minutes to install the tires like they advertised and they only knocked off $20.00 for all the trouble for spending 1/2 hour trying to get my vehicle back. To me this is a pretty crappy way to do business by not honoring their ad and a bad way to treat customers. I'm not taking it back for an alignment to be done. I'm scared to see how long that would take.

Again a big thanks to Michel Tire for seeing how bad they could make a persons day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2013 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michel-Tire/Celina-Ohio-45822/Michel-Tire-Couldnt-Get-it-Right-Celina-Ohio-1037584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michel Tire