Complaint Review: Michele Anderson Landahl

• Submitted: Tue, November 13, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: Karmainforcer — Battle Ground Washington United States of America
Michele Anderson Landahl
2607 NW 11th St. Battle Ground, Washington United States of America

Michele Anderson Landahl Chippewagal Animal abuse through Abandonment Battle Ground, Washington

Michele Anderson Landahl Abandoned 7 animals, moved out of her house and left them. I Was able to give a home to two of them, one cat & one dog. I had to take the other 5 to the shelter, luck has it that we have one of the only "No Kill" shelters around, they will keep them until they are placed in a good and appropriate.

Michele claimed to love these animals and even joined "causes" for animals on her Face Book site, which by the way is gone or name changed. She left these animals without a thought to their outcome in life; she did not care at all. I don't know about anyone else but I find this despicable and down right "Animal Abuse".
Michele Landahl you had an obligation to help place these animals considering you took them in. Animals depend on us and we take the responsibility when we adopt them, however they come into our homes they are our responsibility.
Michele you ran out and left a cat you had for 18 years, "Bukka" was given to you for Christmas by your friend and you abandoned her, again, despicable, and just a plain lousy thing to do to these poor animals. [continued below]....
If I had not done the foot work and taken them to   "West Columbia Gorge- No Kill" shelter their fate would most likely been very dark.

You NEED to think about that, I think you are a creep for doing such a horrible injustice to these most beautiful dogs & cats.
I hope you suffer like Karma as you deserve to. Enough for now.
If anyone else has thoughts about this please, chime in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michele-Anderson-Landahl/Battle-Ground-Washington-98604/Michele-Anderson-Landahl-Chippewagal-Animal-abuse-through-Abandonment-Battle-Ground-Wash-968829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michele Anderson Landahl