Complaint Review: Michele Westin

• Updated: Thu, December 23, 2010

• Reported By: Go Gurl — Kelso, Missouri USA
Michele Westin
500 Brickell Ave East tower 1902 Miami, Florida United States of America

Michele Westin Uptown Poochie she refuses to refund my credit card on item I did not receive Miami, Florida

She refuses to refund my credit card for items I never received.I have tried to contact her by phone and either her voicemail is full or she wont answer.

I emailed her several time without any luck. I reported her to the BBB of Miami

It was only a small purchase but thats not the point. This lady is far from being a professional business woman like she posted on the internet. She cant even get customer service right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2010 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michele-Westin/Miami-Florida-33131/Michele-Westin-Uptown-Poochie-she-refuses-to-refund-my-credit-card-on-item-I-did-not-recei-674690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michele Westin