Complaint Review: Michelle Dodson

• Updated: Sun, March 10, 2013

• Reported By: Dreamer — Elkhart Kansas United States of America
Michelle Dodson
617 6th Street SW Roanoke, Virginia United States of America

Michelle Dodson Midyear Yorkshire Terriers Misrepresented herself as" AKC Breeder of Merit" and Substituted old dog instead of a Puppy. We are Out Thousands Roanoke, Virginia

We looked for a Yorkshire Terrier show male for several months and decided to buy a lil 10 month old male out of her AM/CAN  CH  Midyear Code Breaker and a Dam Midyear Rumor Has it. Michelle Claimed on her site to be a "AKC Breeder of Merit".which I learned after the fact  that she is not. The show male was  to be 13 months old when she shipped him. I named him" Dreams Come True. "she sent a picture of him and I looked at his parents online. She even sent me a Picture with his name and the dog I thought we were buying..I sent $3500 in Postal Money orders and another $400 to ship him. My family and I were Elated to get my first show dog. We drove 250 miles one way .I knew it was wrong but he was so very matted with purple and chocolate chalk on him. I still at this time trusted Michelle so we went home..

the next day I got up early and groomed him ....he is  definitely a much older dog than a 13 month old puppy...he is around  4 years old with nasty hideous teeth.. poor thing! he was also checked by 3 different Vets. I called her and said he was not the right dog. she said what do you want Candise? I said I want the right dog! she said she would let us ship him back so another 250 miles  we drove, we got the dog on the Airplane and she called the Airlines and said she would not accept the dog and he would go to Animal Control , so we picked him up. Michelle will not answer calls or e-mails... we have had no choice but to Retain a Lawyer now and will be contacting the BBB and Civil Protection Agency plus the Virginia US Attorneys office. We did call the Police in Roanoke. She will not answer and does not care.. Greedy Greedy.. Jagger now has already had his teeth fixed and will be neutered. Since she never sent his AKC Papers...  He  NOW is very loved! I have all e-mails and Documentation. Please Beware of Michelle Dodson....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2013 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michelle-Dodson/Roanoke-Virginia-24016/Michelle-Dodson-Midyear-Yorkshire-Terriers-Misrepresented-herself-as-AKC-Breeder-of-Mer-1026493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michelle Dodson