Complaint Review: Michelle Guzy Mind Coach

• Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: Candice Brook V. — Hollywood California United States of America
Michelle Guzy Mind Coach
Woodland hills, California United States of America

Michelle Guzy Mind Coach Michelle Guzy Michele Guzy (GUZZLING DRINKS) Michele the out of control drunk bully..Andy Dicks side kick. Michele Guzy Mind Coach Bar Roach. Woodland hills, California

*General Comment: Smells Like Fish

*Consumer Comment: Too Harsh

My name is Disappointed Customer. I was having a great time on New Years Eve, I have just gotten over three weeks of hard chemo therapy, My boyfriend flew into town, We met up at our favorite steak house for dinner, Monty's, It was great. We had decided to go to a liitle bar afterwards.  It is called Paolis. It is a real cute dump. We sang and danced to karaoke,  with hugs and kisses and hopes for a better year. It was really romantic UNTIL.. (enter nightmare woman)..  Michele Guzy!! Michele entered my video camera screen. Michele is a very good drunk grand stander, I was in the process of  taking some video for my two kids, 4-6 years old. Thanks alot Michele! I dont think my children will benefit from your "Your gonna pay me now mother Fxxcker" speech. Michele was so drunk it was scary.  Michele Guzy seemed to be enjoying her mafioso threats and her verbose and uncouth public slandering with all the bells and whistles and slurs she could muster.  It took the wind out of our sails.

Michele Guzy?I thought she was a mind coach. We watched Michele on HD video the next day,  terrorizing this poor man, apparently over $150.00 he owed a friend of hers. You have got to be joking sister. This appeared  to be none of her business ta-boot! She threatened to have this mans legs broken, Michele told the whole bar what a thief this guy was, the man implored her to stop harassing him. (fifteen times) Michele went on for ten minutes.. This all on New years Eve. It completely ruined my night. My night, video, and New Years was ruined by the memory of Ms Buzz kill. I saw a video of Michele with baby lions, Maybe i will title this video BORN SCHIZOPHRENIC instead of born free. I hope this woman gets arrested for her heinous and embarrassing display of completely childish and psycho behaviour.

Michele Guzy's  behavior was something out of Jerry Springer. She told this man, that the $150.00 was payable to her and she was a debt collector with very scary friends "connections" that could be really bad for his health.  The man screamed off in a nice Ferrari and came back with the police.  Michele was very drunk and she has ZERO class. I know a bully when I see one. Loud, obnoxious, Michele Guzy makes Andy Dick look like Tom Cruse. What a lush. The police made a report. I hope this man files charges!

For you entertainment   i will be  posting the video of Michele on YOU  TUBE. Maybe I will title it Michele Guzy, "The Guzzling mind roach" Everything this woman pretends to be in her fake life, portraying a person who understands all kinds of personality flaws comes crashing down as she exposes herself for what she really is. White Trash with a crystal ball. I am sorry that I  ever crossed paths with this psychopath. 'Paolis' needs security guards to keep paying customers from being threatened harassed and stalked by the likes of  Michele Guzy,  It doesn't take a hypnotherapist or a mind reader to know to run when we see you coming.  DON'T MISS Michele Guzy in  "Phsycho Guzzlers" you read the book now see the movie.. What Michele? Are  you going to have my legs broken.

Meeee--OW!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michelle-Guzy-Mind-Coach/Woodland-hills-California-91367/Michelle-Guzy-Mind-Coach-Michelle-Guzy-Michele-Guzy-GUZZLING-DRINKS-Michele-the-out-of-c-997601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michelle Guzy Mind Coach

#1 General Comment

Smells Like Fish

AUTHOR: Renaedarlene - ()

So, you were in a "dump" bar on New Year's Eve, the one night of the year that people go to a bar and typically get hammered, and you chose this night to make a video for your 4 and 6 year old children? I find that just a little bit fishy. Also, not sure what having gone through chemotherapy had to do with the evening, except in your hopes of soliciting pity from those who didn't fully buy your story. But since you mentioned the chemo, and I'm sorry you went through it, but being one to first hand go through the horrid effects of chemo; let's address this issue. Cancer makes a person angry. Chemo makes a person sick, and depleted of all reserves. In the best of situations, even a year or two after, there are symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder amongst cancer survivors, often times lashing out, or overreacting to situations that might be acceptable or typical under any other circumstances. You had just gone through the war called cancer, it was New Years Eve, drunks were abound in this little dump bar, and suddenly, you are angry. I don't think you were angry at Michele Guzy; I think you were angry and she was there, someone to lash out over when the stress of overload is weighing you down.

Let's add one other scenario to the equation; you were with your boyfriend, and, you were feeling insecure after rounds of chemo. Chemo will make anyone feel horrid. Michele Guzy is beautiful, inside and out. She is the woman we all love to hate, because it's hard to find a flaw in her.  I hate to tell you, but I've known Michele Guzy all my life. She is as beautiful as she looks, and she does not lead a dual life. She has made our family proud. Although I have never heard of or seen Michele even drinking, let's say that in your defense, she was enjoying the celebration of the New Year, got a little louder than you would have liked, and it upset you. But really? Ruined your video for your children in a dump bar? I don't buy it.

Michele is beautiful, but here's the reality...you can't try to ruin another person's reputation to make yourself look bigger or more beautiful in the eyes of your boyfriend or anyone else. You can't look big, by making another person look small.  You have to work on your own character.  Even then, I have to think that being so close to chemo didn't help the situation, but personally, I think that night, Michele was just an easy target for your frustrations.

In the future, you may want to avoid filming family videos for little ones at a dive bar on New Year's Eve with expectations that may be better served at a family fun place, like Disneyland.

Too Harsh

AUTHOR: Anonomous - ()

Oh, so she is human.  I was wondering.  I've known her for years and have never seen anything other than class and wisdom.  I like her more now that I know she too can make mistakes (assuming all you say is true and not one-sided, which it probably is because that's how humans operate - and I didn't see any video posted).  - and we've all misbehaved at one time or another, either because of strong emotions or drinking that stuff. Mix the two together and heaven help us all.

So to making a sweeping judgement about her life and character is unfair and inaccurate.  Believe me, that woman is wise, does good work on this planet and has an enormous heart.

Keep up the good work Michele - and never stop being human!  Thank you for turning my life around!