Complaint Review: Michelle Hidalgo - Isabell Hildalgo

• Submitted: Sun, September 21, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, September 21, 2008

• Reported By:Blanchard Oklahoma
Michelle Hidalgo - Isabell Hildalgo
3609 West Summit Walk Dr. Anthem, Arizona U.S.A.

Michelle Hidalgo - Isabell Hildalgo Michelle Hidalgo ripped off me and my baby girl from the diapers for her Birthday. Anthem Arizona

Michelle Hidalgo stated she still had 3 econappi cloth diapers and a wet bag for sale, which I found out later she had sold to at least four other people before me. When I questioned her about shipping she assured me that they were being shipped. After I contacted paypal about them being not being sent and put a dispute on the case she has sent me emails saying that she is dealing with paypal about this, but nothing has been done on her account and she has still not sent me the diapers and wet. It has been documented on Diaperswappers alone she has diputes with 40 people.

Shawna
Blanchard, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2008 07:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michelle-Hidalgo-Isabell-Hildalgo/Anthem-Arizona-85086/Michelle-Hidalgo-Isabell-Hildalgo-Michelle-Hidalgo-ripped-off-me-and-my-baby-girl-from-t-374886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michelle Hidalgo - Isabell Hildalgo