Complaint Review: Michelle Hidalgo - Pamperedshell

• Submitted: Mon, September 22, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 22, 2008

• Reported By:Fort Sam Houston Texas
Michelle Hidalgo - Pamperedshell
3609 West Summit Walk Dr. Anthem, Arizona U.S.A.

Michelle Hidalgo - Pamperedshell Mom scams other moms, leaving us empty handed and out of money! Anthem Arizona

I belong to an online cloth diapering community called Diaperswappers.com. On Aug. 31st, there was a mom selling some diapers that I was interested in. I PM'd her and asked if the diapers I wanted were still avaliable. She quickly responded and told me that yes, she did have the diapers I wanted. I immediately sent her 45$ through paypal for the 3 diapers I wanted.
A couple days past and I had been trying to contact her about when they were shipped and if there was a delivery confirmation on them. She never responded. After further investigation, I realized that she had been selling the same diapers to many other women. 30 women and about 1,600$ was taken from us.
We quickly filed claims and escalted them with PP.

It's been lie after lie with her. Her husband is also involved, writing emails and claiming that she had just given birth and the baby was in the NICU. Horrible lies to make US, the victims, feel sorry for them.

As I write this, I am STILL waiting for my refund.

Julie
Fort Sam Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2008 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michelle-Hidalgo-Pamperedshell/Anthem-Arizona-85086/Michelle-Hidalgo-Pamperedshell-Mom-scams-other-moms-leaving-us-empty-handed-and-out-of-375150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michelle Hidalgo - Pamperedshell